Besides your core book keeping, we can also maintain your VAT records, and take on short-term projects to relieve your staff of any temporary overload.
We can relieve you and your staff of an enormous burden by taking care of all your book keeping and related accounting needs. Outsourcing your book keeping functions can streamline your business significantly, leaving you to focus on driving the business forward.
Our first step is to work with you so that we have a full understanding of your business. We will then tailor our approach to your requirements to provide exactly the service you need.Start your new venture on a sure footing – call us today for an initial free consultation.
Business Start Ups
At AVS Consulting Ltd, we believe that most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
In fact, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. Fortunately, you do not need to be an expert in these fields to work towards developing a lucrative business. All you need is the support of a team of trained and experienced experts.
We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited company or limited liability partnership
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, and trading forecasts
- Assess your financial requirements, advise on appropriate sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
For many businesses, people are the most important assets. Therefore, it goes without saying that your employees should be rewarded for their performance and accordingly remunerated in the most tax efficient manner for your business and employees.
Our systematic and focused approach will ensure that your payroll and P11D obligations are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility in terms of dates and time for payroll processing
- Production of professional payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the Inland Revenue P60 / P35
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Advising you on the P11D implications arising from the provision of employee benefits, completion of forms P11D(b) and section 336 claims, preparing class 1A NIC computations
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
Company Secratarial Services
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
Our services include:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law